Thursday, January 29, 2009

2 UPDAYS IN ON DAY??????

Is that even POSABLE??????

Maybe, we will see if I can PUBLISH POOST.

So I see I have a face- "lift' to my blog w/ new color's and font's. I notice.... LACK OF PICTURE'S FOR THE EYE'S TO ANJOY.

Here are some things I look for ward to.

#1
This a "screen" shot from the new "video" game 50 CENT BLOODS ON THE SAND........
I am wateing to plauy as Dj Who Kid's. In the game, 50 Cent must kill Bloods in the dessert to in order to get paid w/ Krystal Skull for helping the USArmy witth figiting.


#2
Here one time again is a pic of "NATORIUS." B-i-g. I have NOT SCENE THE MOVIE YET?????? I am fail to you.... big guy small's.

#3
For birthday boif Neal got ticks for to see BLOODHOUNG GANG...... YAAY. I love there song "ALONG COME'S MARY' so origanul.
In all for honest, exciting.

#4
Also to be scene week before Bloodhoung Geng is TOASTER'S alonfg w/ Jens boifs Matt's band.. YAY.

#5
NO CAPSHIN NEED....lol

#6
OMGOMGOMG YAY THERE PREGNENT!!!!! These are two girlies from my FACE tv show HOW I MET YOU'RE MOTHAR.... they are both to have babby's.
and NO Neal Patric Haris is NOT the daddy, he likes mens.

HOPE YOU ENJOY MY PICTURES

No comments: