Thursday, January 29, 2009

Past, presant; future.

Past:
This week pasted has bean for tired. 1. classes 2. workd. 3. new schedyul.
HAS ALSO BEEN BIRTHDAYS FOR ME.
Yes I turn 21 on Jan 28 2009 for momentus ocasin. went to dinner at midnite for "white" Russians and follow w. CVs for snacks.
BBIRTHDAY HAD SNOW. classes cancelled til 4, but still ahd one class + work. nothing exciting there.
NOW I AM ADULT FULL.

Presant: I'm at works now and with this I am so tired. Bean 21 take's much engery.

Future:
2morow to get new lisense, and presant for mom's birthday also. saturday she is for babysit, red Lobster, bar, "sleep over".
Sunday she is moms birthday and Super 'bowl' sunday.
then, the week, she start's again.

someone ples help me: i need a movie soon bc i am miss that and also i am lookin for "off" campes apt. any luck? no.

also, I HAVE BEAN GETTING COMMENT'S ON THIS "BLOG"???? pls maineten.

one more thing: "prayer" reqwuest for our Bill Murray. thanks you.

No comments: